See the latest from our development team: one-click access to an expanded settings page and the ability to edit messages in Chat!
This month, the Teamwork Chat team has been focused on developing an edit messages feature and creating a new settings page. Without further ado, let’s jump straight into the details on these exciting releases!
Unlike email, where you can’t go back to edit sent mails, Teamwork Chat now allows you to correct mistakes with ease.
Misspelled a word or forgot to add a link? No problem!
You can now go back and correct errors in messages that you’ve already sent using the edit message option in Teamwork Chat. You’ll know if a message has been changed because all edited messages will be marked as edited.
Fixing message typos is easy! All you need to do is:
- Hover over a message
- Click the three-dot button in the message menu
- Select the “Edit message” option
- Make the desired changes to the text
- Press “enter” or click “Save Changes”
The Edit Message feature is a great time-saver that will help you and your team to communicate more effectively. See it in action in the video below!
New Settings Page
The Settings option is now one click away, located at the bottom left-hand side of your screen beside your avatar. You can easily logout or change your notification and profile settings from this shortcut.
Simply click on your name/avatar/settings to bring up your new settings page. From here, you can logout or make important changes to your notifications and profile settings.
- Easily toggle on or off your notification sounds and email notifications.
- Add profile details like your handle, mobile phone number or social media links. These will automatically update your settings in Teamwork Projects, too! 🙂
- See what version of Teamwork Chat you have and send feedback in the About section.
The new Settings Page has everything you need to manage essential aspects of your personal information and preferences.
We hope you’re as excited about these new features as we are! We’ve plenty more awesome additions planned for the upcoming months, so stay tuned. As always, we’d love to hear your feedback. So if you have any comments, questions or suggestions please leave these in the comments section below.