Introducing Teamwork Projects’ 12 Days of Features! Starting today and continuing for the next 11 weekdays, we’ll deliver a brand new feature to help you improve your productivity into the new year.
On the first day of Christmas, Teamwork gave to me… a user agenda for viewing team members’ schedules and availability directly from their user profile!
Need an easy way to see if your team members are available for a meeting? Today’s feature lets you view their events directly from their profile. In just a few clicks, you can see if their schedule is open — no need for back-and-forth messaging to confirm a meeting time.
Up to now, you could check others’ schedules, but you had to navigate to the calendar and then filter events by user. We’ve simplified all that by placing calendar events all in one place under each person’s user profile.
To access a user’s profile, go to the People section at the top of your screen.
From there, select a user to view their profile. Alternatively, you can click on a team member’s name in the Activity view or select their name in a chat message to access their user profile.
In the profile view, select the Events tab.
The events section shows a list of upcoming events the chosen user is attending, sorted by date:
Here are some of the other sections you can access in the Profile section of your site:
- Details: View contact and social media information, profile permissions, and handy charts outlining tasks and activity.
- Projects: See all active projects the user is a member of and filter the list as needed.
- Tasks: Access a list of active tasks assigned to the user, grouped by task list. This list can be sorted and filtered.
- Completed: Find all completed tasks; search or filter to find exactly what you need.
- Milestones: View milestones and sort by date, name, user or project. Advanced filters for keyword, date, tags, followers are also available here.
- Logged time: See all time logged per day in an easy-to-read chart.
- Activity: All updates will appear in this section.
Access your team members’ schedule and get more information in one place using this new feature under each user profile. To learn more about this feature check out this help doc. If you have feedback or would like to let us know what’s on your wish list for tomorrow’s gift, just drop us a comment below.