Integrations can save you time, and time is money. As the demand for Teamwork Projects grows, we’re happy to say that our list of 3rd party integration partners is also increasing. Each week we’re connecting with more companies who have created brilliant integrations with Teamwork Projects that make it easier for you to do your best work with less busywork.
This month we want to tell you about Grow.com–our latest integration partner who have built a business intelligence tool that hooks into the Teamwork Projects API to provide you with-in depth reporting on your work.
By integrating with Grow, you will gain valuable insights into your Teamwork Projects workload through the analytical and readily accessible data displayed on dashboards.
Some of the questions you can answer by integrating Grow with Teamwork Projects:
- What tasks were completed in the last week?
- How many tasks were created in the last month?
- How many of our tasks are still open?
- Which of our projects took the most time?
- Can I track the time it takes to complete a task?
- What projects do we currently have?
- Who are our tasks assigned to?
- Have the tasks been updated in the last week?
- Can I see how many tasks were assigned to a specific person?
- Are we seeing and responding to user comments?
- How can we improve our response time?
We live in the age of information. And while we have so much information available to us, it’s important to be able to harness it and use it to improve performance. With Grow, you can do just that. You can then share this newly acquired information with everyone–from key decision makers to the team on the ground.
Several metrics in this integration will give you easy access to information that will help your company improve efficiency and reduce repetitive work. Some of the key metrics that are available are:
- Time Logged Last Week
- Top 10 Tasks by Hours Logged
- Completed Tasks by Project
- All Open Tasks Month to Date
- Project Summary
- Hours By Month
- Upcoming Tasks
- Projects in Progress
If this sounds like something you’d like to start using, you must first connect your Teamwork Projects site with your Grow account. To do this you’ll need your site name url and your API key. You can reference this help article for information on how to identify your site name and your unique API key.
The pricing for this integration starts from $199 per month. If you would like a demo of the Grow analytics tool, simply click on this link and enter your contact information, and a specialist from the Grow team will follow up with you.
Grow your knowledge!
- Gain powerful insights when you add Teamwork to your all-in-one business command center in Grow.
- Connect, blend, customize, and monitor data from Teamwork Projects alongside your other essential business data in real time, in the palm of your hand.
- Strategically visualize your data to focus your team around the goals and objectives that matter most.
Do you use any of our integrations? We’d love to hear your experiences.
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd party integration built and supported by the team at Grow. As part of a co-marketing effort we are sharing this blog post with our customers. We remain committed to working on the feature requests that appear on our roadmap.