It’s been a busy, busy month at Teamwork.com as we’re working on some very exciting stuff at the moment. And, on top of that, we’ve managed to roll out a whole pile of improvements to make your day-to-day work with Teamwork.com easier and more efficient.
1. UI IMPROVEMENTS & UPDATES
One of the best things about working on Teamwork is the huge amount of feedback we get from our users on the little things. This month we’ve taken this feedback and made a whole pile of tweaks to the platform that you may or may not notice, but that will definitely improve your overall work experience.
- Time Logs: We’ve made it much easier to toggle Billable/Not Billable.
- You can now Duplicate Milestones to speed things up when entering.
- We’ve improved the Scroll to Top Function that we added recently to make it smoother and more consistent.
- The Task Import function now supports estimated times and also multiple people.
- When you’re adding a project, clients are now listed alphabetically and can be filtered.
2. QUICK VIEWS EVERYWHERE
When you’re working on multiple projects at once, it can be useful to be able to quickly browse through the tasks and milestones, so we’ve added the Quickview ability across the platform. Now you can hover over any item and quickly see the details behind any task or milestones – any attached files, time logs or conversations. Simply hover over the project or task and press the ‘V’ key, and hey presto, a quick overview of your task appears.
3. THIRD PARTY TOOL – OUTLOOK PLUGIN
Our friends at Agiline have built an awesome paid Outlook add-on that allows you to connect Outlook 2013 to your Teamwork.com installation and post tasks directly from Outlook into Teamwork.
You can read a lot more about it and purchase the plugin right here